Visit Request for SNU Campus Tours
Please be well-informed of the following statements and APPLY.
- In case of cancellation, contacting us beforehand (either by email or phone) is mandatory. If late for more than 15 minutes without any prior notice, it is considered a NO-SHOW and the campus tour is automatically cancelled. Such cases will be blacklisted and can never again benefit from our campus tours.
- Campus Tour starts from the Office of International Affairs (Bldg. #152, 1st Floor). Once you arrive at OIA please wait on the 1st floor until SNU Student Ambassadors come.
- Only visitors from high schools or Universities or Institutions can apply.
- Seoul National University does not provide parking tickets for its visitors. (Parking rate : basic rate is 1,500 won/ charged 300 won for every half an hour after 30 minutes of arrival)
- SNU Ambassadors do not provide campus tours that are not scheduled beforehand.
- To protect studying environment of SNU students you should not use microphone and loudspeaker.
- If visitors are more than 100 people both SSA-led walking tour and visiting Kyujanggak may be limited.
- We offer a general view of SNU through our tours. Should you wish to visit specific departments or buildings, please contact them directly.
- Visiting Museum and Museum of Art are not provided by SNU Student Ambassadors. If you want to visit those attractions you can stop by after the tour is completed.
- Providing specific information on entrance exam and figures related to SNU can be limited. If you want to obtain more about information on entrance exam please refer to the following website, http://admission.snu.ac.kr.
Confirmed the matters that require attention